Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in the day-to-day digital operations in your organization. As a member of your Marketing team under the direction of a Director, Digital Strategy, the Digital Marketing Manager, I will assist in managing all aspects of the web presence of your company, including Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search/SEM Campaigns, Email Marketing, Web Design/Development project management and more. We are highly motivated and will become a key contributor to you, Our experience with managing successful digital campaigns are focused on lead generation, customer acquisition, user experience, analytics reporting, digital product management (mobile apps) and more.
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Notary and wedding services available
To book a class for yourself or your employees,
please call 5616744055
Business Resources here CLICK
Solemnizing Marriage~WEDDING SERVICES
Florida is one of only three states which authorize notaries public to perform marriage ceremonies.
The following guidelines should be helpful.
DUTIES THAT YOU WILL LEARN OR WE CAN DO THEM FOR YOU!
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Plan and execute SEO campaigns in partnership with external vendors/agencies across portfolio
- Paid Search Campaigns (SEM) – Develop and oversee the optimization of Paid Search/SEM and display campaigns including ad copy, creative and keyword development with external vendors/agencies.
- Email Marketing – Partner with Director, Digital Strategy in development and rollout of Email Marketing acquisition programs across multiple business units.
- Analytics/Data Mining - Regular use of Google Analytics to glean insight and report traffic/acquisition/behavioral trends and campaign performance to business units.
- Keyword Research – Manage, coordinate and contribute to keyword research & opportunities based on shared objectives and KPI’s of each business unit.
- Content Management – Oversee/edit standard web content requests across multiple content management systems, both directly and with assistance of external vendors/agencies.
- Vendor Management – Assist in day to day relationship/weekly calls with external digital agencies and vendors in partnership with Director, Digital Strategy.
- Web Design & User Experience – Assist in management of new/existing web development projects and needs across the organization including optimization of landing pages.
- Successful track record of managing Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition campaigns.
- Proficiency in web analytics and reporting, specifically Google Analytics.
- Experience editing web content through a variety of content management systems.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external vendors/agencies in large enterprise setting.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment across multiple business units.
- An industry thinker with an understanding of next generation Marketing Technology
Topics we can assist you with to include, but not limited to:
- How to organize and present yourself or your company to anyone with confidence
- 5 ways to improve your personal or business website
- Writing about you or your company
- Improving your personal or business online profile
- How to utilize social media networking to your advantage
- Pricing yourself and your products or services
- Receiving exposure for yourself or business
- Broadening your audience and reaching out
- Options for selling yourself and business
- How to approach and make contact with businesses and other venues for possible shows or representation, and more
- Critical analysis and recommendations to improve your website
- Presenting your business
- Contract review and/or negotiation
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Write/rewrite/revise/edit an resume or personal and business statement
- Custom content for personal or business website
- Seminars and lectures =Writing, Speaking, and Seminars